Zabeel House by Jumeirah to Open This Spring on the Banks of Dubai Creek
Zabeel House by Jumeirah is coming to Al Seef this Spring, creating a new hotel experience on the banks of Dubai Creek.
Zabeel House by Jumeirah Al Seef is the first hotel in Jumeirahs new Upscale-Casual collection. Think design-led spaces, moderately-priced comfy rooms with just enough added extras, and welcoming and unobtrusive staff.
A smaller version is also opening next door - Zabeel House MINI by Jumeirah - with a lower price point.
Guests will step into two contemporary retreats, creatively designed with some Insta-worthy quirks, relaxed restaurants and a rooftop pool; and step out to one of Dubais most exciting neighbourhoods.
Al Seef is the newest destination by Meraas, the masterminds behind The Beach, Box Park, City Walk and La Mer; a busy two kilometre promenade of shops, cafes and pop-ups on the south bank of Dubai Creek. Old meets new on the waterfront, with modern and imaginative architecture blending into charmed heritage (eat shakshuka and sip a flat white while watching aged dhows stock up with goods bound for Iran, India and North Africa) creating a fresh reason to visit the part of the city where Dubais story began.
With both hotels opening in Spring, heres what you can expect to find
Zabeel House by Jumeirah Al Seef
Perfectly groomed and stylishly accessorized: rooms and added extras meet the needs of a traveller looking for a fresh perspective on the city, with some great home comforts to begin and end the day.
- Put your feet up 200 rooms, either Popular, Plush or Suite, comfy beds for a sneaky lie-in and organic amenities
- Let your hair down four restaurants and bars; pop-up events; a rooftop infinity pool with elevated views over Al Seef and Dubai Creek
- Always on Wi-Fi that works and doesnt get added to the bill; meeting rooms and creative spaces geared towards collaboration; a short stroll to the Embassies or a quick taxi to the business district
- Off the grid squeeze in a workout at the private gym or treat yourself to a quick re-energising massage;
Rates starting from AED495 (Summer) and AED725 (Winter) plus taxes per night
Zabeel House MINI by Jumeirah Al Seef
Maximum attitude and minimal frills: this is for the explorer who wants to get out and about but have somewhere welcoming and lively to escape to.
- Stay in 150 perfectly formed Pocket rooms; adventurous design with colours that pop; a map of Dubai on each bedroom ceiling, inspiring that days exploration
- Play out a courtyard space designed for pop-up events and outdoor film; two street-food inspired restaurants; easy public transport links to Downtown Dubai, parks and beaches
Rates starting from AED350 (Summer) and AED495 (Winter) plus taxes per night