Hyatt Place Frankfurt Airport Hotel Opens
Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE: H) today announced the opening of Hyatt Place Frankfurt Airport, marking the introduction of the Hyatt Place brand to Germany.
Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE: H) today announced the opening of Hyatt Place Frankfurt Airport, marking the introduction of the Hyatt Place brand to Germany. Hyatt Place Frankfurt Airport joins six Hyatt Place hotels across Europe, including Hyatt Place London Heathrow Airport, Hyatt Place West London/Hayes, Hyatt Place Amsterdam Airport, Hyatt Place Jermuk, and Hyatt Place Yerevan. The growth of the Hyatt Place brand in Europe highlights the growing importance of Hyatt’s select service properties across the region.
The Hyatt Place brand is rooted in extensive consumer insights indicating that guests seek stylish, comfortable, seamless experiences that accommodate their lifestyles and familiar routines. To embody this, the brand offers casual hospitality and purposeful service in a smartly designed, high-tech and contemporary environment.
“We are delighted to welcome guests to Hyatt Place Frankfurt Airport,” said Ines Bruenn, General Manager of Hyatt Place Frankfurt Airport. “The hotel has been designed specifically with our guests in mind, blending comfort with convenience. Our guests are constantly on the move, and we want to make sure our multitasking guests can easily accomplish what they need to do while on the road. We are confident that Hyatt Place Frankfurt Airport will help make our guests’ journey easier, more productive and successful.”
Hyatt Place Frankfurt Airport is part of the established Gateway Gardens business quarter, just a few minutes walk from Frankfurt Airport and a 10-minute rail journey from Frankfurt’s bustling city center. Its prime location and excellent transport links mean the hotel is within easy reach of the wider Rhine-Main Region, including the cities of Mainz and Wiesbaden.
Hyatt Place Frankfurt Airport offers:
- 312 spacious rooms, fit with a Cozy Corner and sofa-sleeper. The rooms also include the signature Hyatt Grand Bed, luxury bath toiletries and hi-tech amenities, including a 42” flat screen TV, to guarantee the optimum comfort for guests
- Free Wi-Fi and remote printing throughout the hotel and guestrooms
- Gallery Kitchen Breakfast, a hot breakfast for guests available daily in the Gallery Kitchen, features hot breakfast items, fresh fruit, steel cut oatmeal, Greek yogurt, and more
- Zoom Glocal Dining, welcomes guests for both lunch and dinner and features a combination local and worldly dishes
- 24/7 Gallery Market, offering perfectly packed grab-and-go items, ranging from freshly prepared snacks and sandwiches to salads and pastries
- Coffee to Cocktails Bar, which serves a variety of specialty hot beverages as well as premium beers, wines and cocktails
- 24/7 Gym featuring Life Fitness machines, free weights and exercise balls for those who want to keep up their workout regimes
- 24/7 Business Center to cater to guests with demanding schedules
- Meeting Spaces offer more than 3,000 square feet (300 square meters) of flexible meeting and event space