HEBS Digital Wins Record-Breaking 21 HSMAI Adrian Awards, Including 10 Gold
HEBS Digital has been recognized with 21 awards from the 61st HSMAI Adrian Awards Competition. The Adrian Awards honor the outstanding achievements of hospitality brands and agencies for creativity and innovation in advertising, pubic relations, and digital marketing.
HEBS Digital, a leading authority in hotel digital technology and marketing innovation, has been honored with a record-breaking 21 Hospitality Sales & Marketing Association International (HSMAI) Adrian Awards for 2017. These awards mark a new record for HEBS Digital, beating their previous record of 17 awards.
Now in its 61st year, the HSMAI Adrian Awards is among the most prestigious hospitality competitions in the world, celebrating the best of the best in the industry. HEBS Digital is pleased to receive the following Adrian Awards in the Digital Marketing category:
- RLH Corporation Website Redesign – This award recognizes excellence in website design and technology in merging two distinct brand websites into one single brand website with 1100 properties all over North America, backed by the smartCMS® website technology platform.
- The Watergate Hotel Website Design & Development – a luxurious urban resort in Washington D.C. This award recognizes excellence in website design, backed by the smartCMS® website technology platform, to target new customers and increase direct bookings.
- The Maven Website Design and Development – a unique Downtown Denver, Colorado hotel. This award recognizes excellence in website design to generate direct bookings and increase property awareness, backed by the smartCMS® website technology platform.
- The Resort at Pedregal Integrated Marketing Campaign – a luxury resort in Cabo San Lucas. This award recognizes excellence in an integrated marketing campaign for a successful summer multi-channel marketing campaign with 5,138% ROAS.
- Hotel ZaZa Website Redesign – a trio of Texas luxury boutique hotels. This award recognizes excellence in website design to improve user experience and increase conversion rate and direct bookings, backed by the smartCMS® website technology platform.
- The Belvedere Hotel Members Only Program – an art deco hotel in New York City. This award recognizes digital marketing innovation for a “members only” area of the website to access exclusive promotions and private sales to increase the property’s bottom line, and reflects a positive ROI of 2,414%.
- The Rittenhouse Hotel Website Redesign – a luxury hotel in Philadelphia’s Rittenhouse Square. This award recognizes excellence in website design, backed by the smartCMS® website technology platform, to create a highly visual website that would garner a high conversion rate to generate a positive ROAS.
- The Sandman Hotel Website Redesign – an affordable hotel in Santa Rosa, California. This award recognizes excellence in website design, backed by the smartCMS® website technology platform, to cultivate a positive brand perception and drive website traffic and direct online revenue.
- La Fonda on the Plaza Reservation Abandonment Tools – a historic Santa Fe, New Mexico hotel. This award recognizes digital marketing innovation for a “reservation abandonment” feature of the website to help retain more users. Through the bookings recovered, the hotel achieved a 2,507% ROI.
- Arlo Hotels Digital Marketing Campaign – boutique hotels in New York City. This award recognizes excellence in a direct marketing grand opening campaign to generate brand awareness and increase direct bookings and email opt-ins via a sweepstakes component – collecting close to 3,000 emails.
- AKA Hotels Website Redesign – extended stay lodging around the U.S. This award recognizes excellence in website design to communicate the hotel’s diverse offerings, backed by the smartCMS® website technology platform.
- InterContinental Miami Website Development – a luxury Miami waterfront hotel. This award recognizes excellence in website design, backed by the smartCMS® website technology platform, to elevate InterContinental Miami’s overall website presence and boost conversion rates.
- LUMA Hotel Times Square Grand Opening and Launch – a modern New York City hotel achieves a 1,812% ROI for its first campaign. This award recognizes excellence in digital marketing campaign development to generate brand awareness and revenue for a new hotel brand.
- Atton Hotels Website Redesign – modern business hotels across South America and Miami. This award recognizes excellence in website design to build overall brand awareness, backed by the smartCMS® website technology platform.
- The Maven Grand Opening and Launch – a unique Downtown Denver, Colorado hotel. This award recognizes excellence in digital marketing campaign development to generate brand awareness and buzz for a new hotel brand. Further, the campaign garnered an impressive 1,184% ROI for the newly opened hotel.
- The Lucerne Hotel Smart Personalization Engine – a boutique hotel in NYC’s Upper West Side. This award recognizes excellence in digital marketing innovation to serve users custom marketing messages using a Smart Personalization Engine to achieve a 6.3% increase in conversion rate.
- Portola Hotel & Spa’s Website Redesign – a top rated hotel in Monterey Bay, California. This award recognizes excellence in website design, backed by the smartCMS® website technology platform, to create an easy user experience while increasing direct bookings, revenue, and brand awareness.
- Pure Salt Luxury Hotels Website Design & Development – a luxury hotel brand in Majorca, Spain. This award recognizes excellence in website design to combat an extended slow season and increase direct bookings, backed by the smartCMS® website technology platform.
- LUMA Hotel Times Square Website Design & Development – a modern New York City hotel. This award recognizes excellence in website design to generate revenue at the highest ADR in the first few weeks of the hotel opening, backed by the smartCMS® website technology platform.
- The Huntley Hotel Mobile Website Design & Development – a luxury coastal hotel in Santa Monica, California. This award recognizes excellence in website design to increase overall mobile bookings, backed by the smartCMS® website technology platform.
- The Brown Palace Hotel and Spa Content Marketing – a luxury hotel and spa in Downtown Denver, Colorado. This award recognizes excellence and innovation in multimedia content marketing.
SILVER AWARDS: BRONZE AWARDS:
“For any new hotel, there is an opportunity to develop concepts and turn what was once ideas, into tangible structures in the physical and digital spaces,” said Kate Davis, Vice President of Brand Integrity and Marketing at Sage Hospitality (Management Company of The Maven). “Working with HEBS has been a collaborative effort in ensuring the successful launch of The Maven and achieving a Gold Adrian Award winning, revenue-generating website. We are happy to have them as a strategic partner who is committed to being an extension of our team.”
“Together, our teams reached for the gold so this is truly a collaborative victory,” said Adriana Silva, Marketing Manager at The Resort of Pedregal. “The Resort at Pedregal’s story — and No. 1 Travel + Leisure accolade — was vividly brought to life throughout the Celebrate Summer campaign, thanks to the boundless creativity of HEBS Digital and JRPG Hospitality Consulting.”
“Each year, the Adrian Awards elevate the hospitality digital marketing profession, pushing the boundaries of what we view as industry best practices,” said Max Starkov, President and CEO of HEBS Digital. “We are both humbled and thrilled to have won an incredible 21 awards from a pool of our admired peers. We are excited to continue on in our mission to drive direct bookings and lower distribution costs for our clients, with whom we share these awards.”
HEBS Digital will be honored at the HSMAI Adrian Awards Dinner Reception & Gala on February 20, 2018. This annual black-tie event, held at the New York Marriott Marquis, is attended by nearly 1,000 industry leaders, making it a landmark event in hospitality.
About HEBS Digital:
Founded in 2001, the firm is headquartered in New York City and has global offices in Las Vegas, London, Europe, Singapore and Auckland. Through its Smart Guest Acquisition Suite, including the smartCMS®, Smart Personalization Engine, Smart Data Marketing, and full-stack digital consulting and marketing solutions, HEBS Digital helps hoteliers drastically boost direct bookings, lower distribution costs, and increase the lifetime value of guests.
With the combination of HEBS Digital and Serenata CRM, the most comprehensive Hotel CRM Suite today, the hospitality industry’s first Fully-Integrated 360-Degree Guest Engagement & Acquisition Platform.
A diverse client portfolio of top-tier luxury and boutique hotel chains, independent hotels, resorts and casinos, franchised properties and hotel management companies, convention centers, spas, restaurants, DMO and tourist offices across the globe are all benefiting from HEBS Digital’s direct online channel strategy and digital marketing expertise.
HEBS Digital’s technology, website design and digital marketing services have won more than 400 prestigious industry awards, including World Travel Awards, HSMAI Adrian Awards, Stevie Awards (American Business Awards), Travel Weekly’s Magellan Awards, and more.
The HEBS Digital team is comprised of thought leaders, a diverse team of experts comprised of over 33 nationalities speaking over 22 languages. Contact HEBS Digital’s consultants at 1 (800) 649-5076 (North America), +44 (0) 7730 779 213 (London), +64 (0) 9 889 8489 (Australia, New Zealand, South Pacific), +65 9005 1589 (Asia), or email@example.com.
The Hospitality Sales and Marketing Association International (HSMAI) is committed to growing business for hotels and their partners, and is the industry’s leading advocate for intelligent, sustainable hotel revenue growth. The association provides hotel professionals & their partners with tools, insights, and expertise to fuel sales, inspire marketing, and optimize revenue through programs such as HSMAI’s MEET, Adrian Awards, and Revenue Optimization Conference. HSMAI is an individual membership organization comprising more than 7,000 members worldwide, with 40 chapters in the Americas Region. Connect with HSMAI at www.hsmai.org, www.facebook.com/hsmai, www.twitter.com/hsmai, and www.youtube.com/hsmai1.
Mariana Mechoso Safer
SVP – Global Marketing, HEBS Digital
Phone: (212) 752-8186